|at Republic of Everyone|
|Location||Surry Hills, Australia|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2017|
Planning / Strategy
We believe the world needs more good.
We’re after a forward thinking, super talented, contemporary Strategic Planner to join our team and help sustainable brands change the world. Someone who is excited about insights, creativity, and behaviour change.
You’ll be someone who loves uncovering audience and market insights across a variety of sources (qual, quant, social) and simplifying them to inspire others. Someone who thinks big picture but is determined to deliver practical, effective campaigns.
You’ll have your finger on the pulse, and be able to spot trends and opportunities to help our clients grow. Someone who presents ideas with enthusiasm and clarity, backed up with solid rationale. Someone who’s energised by great brands, marketing and integrated communications. And you’ll be someone who doesn’t settle for anything less than producing excellent work.
You will have proven yourself in:
- developing effective brand and communication strategies
- crafting integrated campaigns and great strategic ideas
- understanding and delivering effective business, brand and marketing results
- running workshops and running qual & quant research
- turning research into killer insights and simple messages
- inspiring others with your ideas, presentations and communication skills
- working autonomously, leading projects, and meeting deadlines
- being a quick learner, a self-starter, and taking the initiative
- working well with others
Ideally you will have:
- circa 5 years in strategy
- a brand, creative or integrated agency planning background
- a love for social and environmental outcomes
Republic of Everyone is a creative agency and consultancy that only works with sustainable businesses, brands, and people. We’re passionate about making doing good, good for business. We have a great working environment with awesome people and culture. We’re committed to our team’s health and wellbeing and provide things like flexible working options, a free swimming pass, free bike servicing, and healthy snacks.
If you’ve got a green heart and curious brain and want to work in a purpose-led organisation, you might just be the person for us.
- strategically guiding a client’s business, brand and marketing
- interrogating client briefs and scoping brand/marketing/audience requirements
- uncovering fresh audience and market insights through qual/quant/social
- leading workshops and writing research reports
- developing simple and inspiring brand, integrated campaign, and behaviour change strategies, including roll-out plans
- confidently presenting strategic ideas with clients and colleagues
- clearly briefing internal creative teams to helping guide & deliver awesome work
- proactively identifying compelling business, brand and communication opportunities for clients
- researching sustainable brands best practice
- championing best practice brand strategy, integrated campaigns, and great strategic ideas with clients and colleagues