|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Location||New Zealand & Australia, Australia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2019|
Our client is a high-performance activewear company based in Freshwater, Sydney offering their customers ethical products.
They are seeking an enthusiastic mid-weight designer to join their internal team. This exciting role blends digital and print design and is perfect for a hungry creative looking to take the next step in their career.
Day to day this role will be responsible for the output of a cohesive and strong brand image across all platforms ranging from social media creative, online display advertising, campaign collateral and campaign management right through to building EDM’s, designing landing pages and potentially editing some video.
What you will bring to this role:
- Ideally you have a minimum of 2-3 years proven commercial/fashion experience
- You are a natural problem solver, solution driven and a real go-getter
- A love for all things digital and a strong awareness of technology and emerging digital trends
- Ability to work to brief within required deadlines from concept to execution across a broad range of digital mediums (Social, EDM, Online Display, etc)
- Comfort working autonomously but loves to collaborate too
- Proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Attention to detail and highly organised
Bonus points for applicants proficient in Shopify, MailChimp (or similar), ability to code HTML/CSS from scratch and knowledge of digital marketing.
If you’re a mid-weight designer with experience in fashion and eCommerce, apply today!
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 23628.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.