|Date Posted||May 30, 2019|
The creative goal at AnalogFolk is to make remarkable work that has value for both our client brands and the people that interact with it. And by ‘remarkable’ we mean famous, stand-out or innovative – literally ‘worthy of remark’. The way to achieve this is through a combination of super-sharp ideas and exceptional craft.
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative concepts
- An award-winning portfolio
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial approach
- A proven area of craft expertise (in copy or art direction)
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar
- Experience with storytelling through film/video
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A high-level ability to develop and articulate ideas that others (including clients) comprehend, love and buy into.
- The ability to build a compelling presentation.
- Be remarkable
- Make things
- Find a way
- Fail brilliantly
- Be nice
Founded in 2008, we’re a global creative agency with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong. Our mission is to ‘use digital to make the analog world better’, a mission which sees us working with progressive consumer facing brands, to provide innovative creative solutions.
Our clients include Pernod Ricard, Jameson Whiskey, Unibet, TAL, Curtin University, Black Dog Institute, Palmers Cocoa Butter and many more.
In addition to being a wonderful place filled with lovely, creative people, here's a quick summary of our benefits:
- Work/life balance and flexible working - we understand how important it is!
- Career planning - guidance, goal-setting and skills training, plus industry events, conferences, awards etc.
- Anti-training - annual allowance to spend on training that's strictly not work-related!
- Phone allowance - $50 per month contribution to your phone bill
- Summer Fridays - the weekend starts early, no further explanation needed
- Additional leave - we give all our folk the option to take unlimited unpaid leave in Dec and Jan
- Bonusly - micro cash bonuses to share with your colleagues
- All the usual agency perks - free bar, pantry staples, catered breakfast on Mondays, social events and more
Please submit your CV and a link to your portfolio here: https://analogfolk.com/careers/P_AAAAABkAACFNDdZarxK51_?city=sydney&gh_jid=P_AAAAABkAACFNDdZarxK51_