|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
Are you a highly dynamic & talented mid-weight Creative Team looking to join a vibrant creative agency with a great track record?
Based in Redfern, Sydney, our client is a culturally strong and strategically driven creative agency with a focus on social media and digital. They have a strong reputation and have experienced steady growth, while still retaining the creatively lead approach they are known for.
You will be working closely with fellow creatives and the broader agency, to build and deliver on creative solutions across multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse board of clientele, ranging from FMCG to financial providers and fast food brands. You will be highly conceptual, taking a concept from development with the ability to scamp, through to supervision and execution within budgets, time frames and on strategy.
As the Creative Team, you will both be responsible for:
- Being entrepreneurial & innovative in thinking and successfully navigating & challenging strategy
- End-to-end delivery of creative solutions across all channels in collaboration with the wider agency team
- Developing a strong understanding of the client’s business and their competitive set
- Articulating vision, idea and objectives to external stakeholders including suppliers & agency project partners
You will both have:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in art direction and copywriting within an integrated agency, and possess a keen eye for detail & beautiful work that can transform a business
- Proven experience in campaign development & execution – from concept to delivery – and worked across a wide variety of channels including social, digital and traditional
- Working knowledge of the tools in Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Excellent design and typography skills
- The ability to thrive under fast paced & high pressure environment and strong communication skills.
If you are looking to join an agency built on innovation, technology & creativity, we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 26932.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.