|at Ikon Communications (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 30, 2018|
Supporting the Director to manage the planning, buying and implementation of media investment for Bankwest nationally.
This role reports to the Amplification & Trading Director.
- Playing an integrated role as part of a market-leading digital team (based in Sydney) and the opportunity to manage local brand & sponsorship campaigns.
- Unique exposure to marketing, as you will work within the Marketing team at Bankwest Place.
- Excellent training, development and future career opportunities.
- Managing all offline investments for Western Australia's largest & most iconic national brand.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Solid understanding of all offline buying requirements across Bankwest.
- Taking ownership of campaign planning and implementation.
- Showing strong ability to build relationships with media partners and clients.
In six months:
- Lead the planning and buying for all offline investment across Bankwest.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge across the competitive landscape.
In twelve months:
- Champion the offline planning and buying functions for Ikon across all Bankwest divisions.
- Demonstrate ownership of brand and sponsorship portfolios.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver innovative communication solutions.
- Provide exceptional service to the Bankwest Marketing Team ensuring optimum workflow and happy clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media clients and our creative agency partners and encourage collaboration.
- Manage, write and present buying recommendations, post reporting and market insights.
- Manage, lead and develop the trading team and WIP meetings.
- Assist the Director in tailoring the trading strategy for Bankwest nationally.
What you will need:
- Solid understanding of all media industry tools and planning/buying processes.
- A collaborative mindset; someone who loves to work with multiple stakeholders and deliver the best outcome for the client.
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, professional and fun– someone who is driven, works hard and enjoys celebrating success.
- A passion for media and motivation to continuously learn and develop.