|at Western Australian Cricket Association|
|Location||WACA Ground, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2021|
About the role
We are currently seeking a creative and experienced person to develop and deliver the strategic marketing plans to achieve customer growth and retention outcomes and driving amazing experiences across our Members, fans, participants, and other key stakeholder groups.
Leading a team of six, your key responsibilities will include:
- Devise and implement marketing strategies, campaigns, and collateral, designed to engage, retain and grow key customer groups across traditional, social media and digital platforms.
- Lead the development and ongoing iteration of customer journeys across key products with a focus on the consideration and acquisition phases
- Direct the development and implementation of key customer experience engagement strategies.
- Use data to iterate the customer journeys and optimise the engagement and retention resulting in high NPS, increased game attendance, increased repurchase ultimately resulting in a higher customer life-time value.
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns and messaging.
- Ensure the event experience across Perth Scorchers match days and premium and Membership products align with brand experience and strategic purpose.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have 7+ years marketing experience
- Hold a relevant tertiary degree Strong knowledge of customer acquisition and retention through marketing and driving high NPS scores
- Have demonstratable skills in creating and implementing customer journeys
- Be an innovative thinker with a demonstrated ability to develop and deliver above and below the line marketing plans
- Have experience in working with CRM, CMS and EDM tools
- Possess sound project management skills
- Have proven experience in content creation management
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
Benefits to you
We can proudly offer you:
- Employee Recognition Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work practices
- Salary packaging benefits
- Membership passes and merchandise discounts
The Western Australian Cricket Association (WACA) is the governing body for cricket in WA. The WACA is home to WA’s elite cricket teams and oversees the development of the game. We aspire to be leaders in Australian sport, fan engagement, participants and volunteers and inspiring everyone to love cricket.
At the WACA we actively promote diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing a safe environment for children across Australian Cricket, and we also offer a flexible work environment for employees. We measure ourselves on our behaviours - “How We Play”; where we value being real, clearing the boundaries, making every ball count and being stronger together.
Sound like you?
Please submit your resume, cover letter outlining your relevant experience by 1 September 2021.
If you would like to receive a copy of the job description or would like any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We require all applicants to undergo background checks and screening prior to or during any appointments.