|at Fleetcare PTY LTD|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
Who are you
- You’ve recently graduated and are looking to apply your knowledge in a fast-paced organisation.
- You have a solid understanding of digital mediums and their effectiveness in achieving marketing goals.
- You take initiative, love a challenge and thrive on learning new skills.
- You think creatively, analysing both quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions that drive results.
- You’re looking for an opportunity to be part of a national organisation that still feels like a big family.
Who are we
- Established in 1989, Fleetcare are Australia’s largest independent fleet management organisation. This gives us the flexibility to offer innovative, tailored fleet and leasing solutions.
- We’re customer focused, putting our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- We have an innovative and agile approach to new technology and data management.
- We value creativity, resourcefulness and out-of-the-box solutions.
Working with a team of marketing professionals, you will be responsible for the development, execution and monitoring of digital marketing campaigns that drive online lead generation and brand awareness efforts. Reporting to the Marketing Operations Lead, you will build your skills in website management, marketing automation, dynamic advertising placement, content personalisation and subscription management.
You will be measured on the quantity and quality of digitally obtained leads as well as your ability to optimise campaign performance to meet strategic business objectives and improve customer experience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Development, execution and monitoring of digital marketing campaigns
- Design and management of email marketing platforms
- Utilise full marketing mix to deliver multi-channel acquisition campaigns
- Contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy
- Continuously develop and improve owned and paid platforms to enhance experience and results
- Review and maintain the company websites with the support of the Digital Marketing Manager and IT team.
- Coordinate Search Engine Optimisation activities
- Monitor, measure and analyse campaign, channel and source performance and provide recommendations to optimise conversions.
What you need
To be successful you will likely demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or communications related discipline
- Experience in paid social and ppc campaigns
- Sound understanding of digital marketing techniques and their applications
- Experience in email marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Reporting skills including proficiency in excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
Whilst not essential; a working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Kentico CMS and inbound marketing principles will also be highly regarded.
What we offer
As part of the Fleetcare family, you will enjoy the best of both worlds with all the advantages of working for a large corporate business combined with a ‘family feel’ of a smaller organisation.
Working with a large team of industry professionals, you will be surrounded by creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers and customer focused individuals who strive to deliver excellence every day.
Benefits also include:
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Access to a professional and personal development library of resources
- Genuine commitment to investing in you
- Uniform allowance
- Novated Leasing
- Birthday perks
- Wellbeing program including corporate healthcare discounts
- Supportive culture including Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional office facilities
- Breakfast, coffee, healthy snacks and more
- Fun team environment
If this sounds like an environment where you will thrive, apply now to join our family.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you recognise how your skills, experience, and positive energy can become part of our next success, check out our website for all current vacancies and how to register for our talent pool.
Fleetcare is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from a culturally diverse background.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background checks