|at West Australian Ballet|
|Date Posted||March 4, 2023|
Work for Campaign Brief's 2022 'Advertiser of the Year'.
West Australian Ballet (based at West Australian Ballet Centre in Maylands) is a leading State Flagship Company, performing a dynamic and extensive series of ballet and contemporary dance works in metropolitan Perth and regional Australia.
The Marketing Coordinator role is responsible for coordinating and executing both online and offline marketing campaigns, advertising, collateral, database marketing, merchandise and promotional activity under the guidance and direction of the Head of Brand to increase West Australian Ballet’s brand presence and in turn increase income generating opportunities.
The Marketing Coordinator is expected to demonstrate commitment to the mission of West Australian Ballet: “To enrich people’s lives through dance” and to always align with the values of West Australian Ballet: “Access. Excellence, Innovation and Integrity”.
The position requires evening and some weekend work (during performance seasons).
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of executing projects on time.
- Some experience executing online and offline campaigns from end-to-end including scoping, briefing, execution, optimisation and post campaign analysis and evaluation.
- Ability to create and write content for various purposes and target audiences and clearly articulate the differences in approach and positioning.
- Dance and Arts knowledge.
- Ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and Final Cut Pro.
- Experience in using online store and content management system platforms.
- Have knowledge and experience managing paid digital ads is a bonus (Meta ads and Google Ad Words), including SEO management.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria and resume to email@example.com with MARKETING COORDINATOR in the subject line.
Applications close 9am Monday 20 March 2023, or earlier if we receive enough quality applications - please apply early to avoid disappointment.