|at iConnect Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 29, 2019|
Recruiting for this awesome business - HyGain Feeds, owned by a truly well known and successful Australian Private Equity Firm, Adamantem who is striving to further increase the business' presence locally and offshore.
About the business
HYGAIN FEEDS & Mitavite is a leading manufacturer of feed and nutritional supplements for the equine industry. With an outstanding portfolio of products distributed nationally and internationally since 1983, the business is currently on an exciting and rapid growth trajectory.
About the role
This is a career defining opportunity for a talented and hungry individual looking to join a successful business at an exciting "scaling up" growth stage where the marketing function is critical to it's success.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you have the opportunity to forge your own career path. You can make your mark from day one, creating and developing work with global reach. We're looking for passion, creativity, business savvy and ambition. This role will challenge and reward you.
It offers a broad scope of responsibility allowing you to fully utilise and develop your technical, strategic and creative skills under the supervision of a dynamic marketing leader.
You will not be pigeon-holed as a suit or a creative, you will be allowed (or rather, expected) to flex your strategic and creative muscle.
This role has a large scope of responsibilities covering the functional areas listed below.
1. Marketing Communications (Marcomm)
- Literature, Collateral and Sales tools
- Help develop and execute the campaign calendar utilising eDMs, landing pages, social media, websites etc.
- Assist with the creation of all content and material for the campaigns
- Assist with the design, creation and maintenance of all brand assets across digital and traditional platforms
- Help execute the creative development of each brand
- Maintain the event calendar, provide the necessary support to the sales team, ensure delivery and display of all assets, provide post event follow-up
- Support and report on event outcomes (ROI).
- Assist with design, development and maintenance of the website and digital portfolio.
- Manage all PPC/SEM activities
- Maintain top organic search positions for product and company brands
6. Social Media
- Take ownership of all key social media channels
- Monitor all social channels to ensure messaging and feedback is on-track with brand values
and the desired positioning.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a new kind of Marketing Coordinator, not defined by the standard checklist, but rather your unique abilities, creativity, wide-ranging interests, desire to learn and a drive to be the best marketing professional you can be. We like ambitious, goal-oriented people who are humble.
The ideal candidate has a fearless personality, boundless optimism and a desire to put their name to something great.
The ideal experience and character traits/competencies we believe will lead to success in this role are:
- Tertiary-qualified in Marketing and/or Brand discipline
- Strong design and layout skills. Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- PPC and SEO knowledge; confident in web design and the development process(coding not required).
- Social media marketing and generating effective, engaging content.
- Confident copywriter with exceptional attention to detail.
Working knowledge of Adobe XD would be advantageous.
Demonstrated capability with/understanding of video editing and animation principles would be highly advantageous.
Experience in an agency environment would be preferred
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and Resume, ensuring you explain why you are the right person for this key role in our business.
Thank you for your interest in this role and our business.