|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2017|
Do you love marketing, creativity and people? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Marketing & Campaign Coordinator to work with an education group specialising in the creative industries.
You will be responsible for the full project management and execution of campaigns using both new and traditional media. You will provide insights and report on campaign tracking to ensure that activity is both innovative and effective in building, engaging and cultivating a powerful presence and profile for the organisation. The role is a key member of the marketing team, becoming the voice of the creative industry campuses. You will communicate brand integrity and value to create strong and meaningful relationships with internal and external customer groups.
Are you an Agency or Media Account Manager looking to move client side? Or, are you a Marketing Executive looking to take the exciting next step up in your career? You will need to have proven experience driving integrated marketing initiatives, be a natural people-person and hold the highest level of relationship management skills.
- 2 - 4 years commercial experience in marketing coordination & account management
- Integrated campaign marketing, planning and execution
- Ideally the applicant will have experience and knowledge of NZ education industries
- Willing to take a new look and do things differently – innovative and creative
- Experience with both new and traditional media suppliers i.e. press, radio, digital
- Tracking and reporting ROI on all media
- Media budget management
- Successfully multitask and manage conflicting priorities well
- Drive the creation of strong internal working relationships and ensure that internal customers are provided with the highest levels of customer service through effective performance of the marketing team
- Act as a key liaison point for managed accounts
- Ensure that campaign content and activity is innovative, effective and engaging
- Use appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implement solutions and measure impact
- Support the Head of Marketing and the Head of Brand with the creation and proofing of any promotional content
- Confident in communicating and relating to a wide variety of internal & external stakeholders i.e. Head of Marketing, Digital Team, Sales staff, PR team, Agencies
Personality & Work Ethic:
- Positive outlook with the ability to relate well to people from diverse backgrounds
- Persistent – will keep going until the right outcome is reached
- Values others and recognises others successes
- Service driven
- Trustworthy and credibile
- Dynamic & energetic
- Can do attitude
- Organic problem-solver
- A relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Great Mt Wellington (Sylvia Park) location
- Quality Work Environment
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
- Early October, 4-6 weeks notice is not an issue
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.