|at Engineering Institute of Technology (view profile)|
|Location||West Perth, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
6 month fixed term: 25-30 hours per week
Salary: $70,000 p/a + super (pro-rata based on part time hours)
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is looking for an energetic graphic design professional. This is a great opportunity to work with an international education organization on a trajectory of double-digit growth.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will be primarily responsible for creating graphics and visual content for both internal and external projects including digital campaign graphics, web pages, brochures, flyers, presentations and other print-ready collateral. You will also have the opportunity to work on photoshoots and get involved in content production including video.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand briefs and produce detailed design solutions while adhering to deadlines.
We offer competitive remuneration, ongoing training, a dynamic and friendly workplace, opportunities to do varied work and grow professionally.
Based in EIT’s head office in West Perth, this is a part-time position with a possibility of growing into a permanent, full-time position.
- Creating designs for global marketing campaigns, including paid social media, email and digital display campaigns that adhere to EIT’s brand guidelines
- Creating print-ready and digital designs for marketing collateral, such as flyers, brochures and banners
- Creating company templates that are easy to use
- Utilizing our CMS (WordPress) to update visual elements of the EIT website following correct brand guidelines
- Creating imagery for social media
- Handling many projects at one time, while contributing to the delivery of projects
- Relevant tertiary qualification or sufficient relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years of practical experience in a similar role
- Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Comfortable with the use of WordPress (or another CMS)
- A good understanding of social media and how to deliver creative across all platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram).
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining brand standards and an eye for quality design
- Good project management skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple competing tasks with great attention to detail
- A warm, vibrant personality who enjoys working in a team
- Basic video editing and video creation skills (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro)
If you think you have the right experience and qualities for the role, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us an up-to-date resume (with a link to your portfolio or include three (3) examples of your work) and cover letter addressing the required attributes.
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is one of the only institutes in the world specializing in engineering education and training. We deliver industry-driven professional certificates and accredited Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, Graduate Certificates, Bachelor's Degrees, Master's Degrees, and a Doctor of Engineering to both domestic and international students via our unique online and on-campus methodology.
With offices in Australia, the UK, the USA, and South Africa and an ever-growing portfolio of courses, we are experiencing a period of strong growth and continued development. Our head office is located in West Perth close to multiple public transport alternatives and at walking distance from great cafes. We also have campuses in Bentley and Melbourne, with further expansion plans into other exciting locations.