|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 22, 2018|
Our client, a dynamic and growing digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills, is looking for an Account Manager with agency and digital marketing experience to focus on pharmaceutical and healthcare brands.
As Account Manager you will work with the Account Director and your responsibilities include:
- Day to day management and growth of existing accounts
- Writing strategies and briefs
- Own social, campaign, permission marketing and comms for the client
- Involved in planning, forecasting and developing client plans
- Work with the production and creative teams to develop concepts
- Develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Manage and where possible avoid conflicts or service problems and remain solution focused
- Manage budget control and ensure efficient and accurate charging of services to client
Your skills and experience:
- Min of 3 years agency experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience in the healthcare sector is highly desirable
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills and proven client management
- Proven ability to develop sound marketing plans and ideally experience developing comms
- Understanding of permission marketing, automation, online media and social
Working at this dynamic creative agency you will experience a fun working environment with all the necessary support and structured training you need to take your career to the next level.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, nurturing agency at the peak of it’s growth. If you feel you have the experience and passion to succeed in this role - send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514.