|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2018|
Our client is a multi-award winning integrated communictions agency. One of Australia’s largest public relations, social media and content marketing agencies. Located in central Surry Hills, Sydney.
Working with the wider agency team, and the support of the Head of Creative, you will deliver outstanding ideation across a range of categories – including fmcg, finance, fashion, technology, travel and sport.
Working across their internal 3 agency brands, you will foster and drive creative campaigns and culture across a variety of projects - everything from big-budget integrated communication campaigns, brand launches, data driven content, experiential and social media. Working with marketing, communication and product teams from insight to execution with creative and multichannel campaigns across earned and paid.
You will have at least 6-8 years’ experience in a creative team / agency and have a raft of campaigns you are super proud of. You will have a passion for memorable work that inspires and excites. You’re keen to learn – and share a vision for ideas led and creatively driven campaigns that execute cross-channel and platform. You have exceptional relationship skills and the ability to collaborate with our team and clients to deliver outstanding campaigns.
Day to day you will:
- Be creative. Work with the head of creative and agency leads to develop creative solutions that solve the challenges the brands face
- Uncover insights, drive creative ideation, strategic planning and confidently sell ideas to current and potential clients
- Work with the leadership team to win new opportunities – either within existing clients or through proactive business development
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute integrated campaigns from idea to result to the highest standard
- Build strong and trusted relationships with clients by delivering outstanding work and creative and strategic thinking.
Our client is very passionate about agency culture. They have a fast paced, fun and flexible work environment. A people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more!
If this sounds like the idea new agency home for you – send your CV and work to Louise Lawton at The Creative Store, email Louise@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.