|at Terminal (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2018|
International Producer for Film Service Company based in Italy
Terminal Production is a production company founded in 2000 in Bologna.
Terminal was born as an ambitious project : creating a production company with a dynamic and flexible structure, able to combine a great creative capability with high-profile services. Our aim is to combine the highest level of creative work with the best production value for each single project we undertake. To achieve this goal we always implement the creative idea with the best technical solutions and, last but not least, we carry out every job as a challenge, with personal commitment and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Advertising Executive Producer / PR Manager to manage customer accounts and to act as a link between them and the company. You will be the key contact point for your assigned clients and territories.
Your role will be essential in maintaining customer satisfaction through listening to requirements and addressing them with productive advice and services. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a strong problem-solving approach.
Your goal will be to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and to establish our company as a reference point for the Italian territory in the film production industry. Our overall aim will be to bring production from WW to be produced in Italy.
- Remain in close communication with clients in order to respond to their needs and specifications
- Listen to suggestions and the wishes of clients and communicate them to the appropriate people within the agency
- Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions
- Liaise with clients to organize promotional events or decide on advertising material that suits their profiles and goals
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to client needs
- Employ networking techniques to attract new clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Undertake administrative work and the upkeep of client records
The ideal candidate will demonstrate
- Proven experience as an Advertising Executive or in a related position
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- Good knowledge of MS Office; a working knowledge of CRM software will be a strong advantage
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts across different industries
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field
Please send us an up to date and detailed CV including references to: