|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2015|
A highly creative Auckland based advertising agency is looking for a stand-out Intermediate – Senior Art Director for a 6-month contract, which could go full-time. You will be teamed up with an award winning Senior Copywriter, working across a variety of their large accounts. They’re a medium sized agency that often outshines the big agency players with their strong creative chops and tendency to veer away from the norm.
Ideally starting at the beginning of December 2015 until June 2016.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 6 years + experience in an agency
- Strong in conceptual ideation
- A portfolio that showcases exceptional work and out of the box thinking
- Integrated campaigns – social, direct, brand, activation etc.
- Tertiary education preferred
- Work that demonstrates your creative thinking and your ideation in teams and independently
- A positive attitude toward solving unusual problems in collaborative ways
- Confident presenting to clients
- Ideation across all channels
- Hands on Mac skills (not a Mac Op, but not a dinosaur!)
- Occasionally you’ll need to concept a “big idea” and other days might be more execution work, but everything must be crafted with passion.
Required Work Ethic:
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude
- Confident, sociable and respectful
- Works well under pressure, focussed and deadline driven
Let Celine and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential!