|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Soho, London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2022|
Ready to take your creative career global? Are you applying for your visa and heading to London before Christmas? Would you like the security of landing an excellent agency role before you arrive? We’re looking for a career-driven Kiwi to join an award-winning Soho studio in the heart of London.
Our client, a boutique London creative agency is looking for a talented motion designer with a strong visual style to oversee design, campaign, film, and content projects across a diverse range of exciting architecture, property, interior, retail and luxury clients. This is a hands-on role where you will design across film & content projects from creative conception to on-screen and post-production.
The successful applicant will be skilled in all aspects of Motion design and basic post production, have excellent communication skills, work to timelines and be proactive around the “work”. You will be able to stay focused and have a calm and deliberate demeanour within a considered creative studio environment doing exciting on screen executions.
This is an opportunity to work closely with the creative director and learn from other seniors working at the top, leading ‘the new’ in many interesting online and offline content media.
Apply today if you’re ready for your OE and will be looking for a pure motion design role in London that encompasses your next career move.
We’re looking for an up and coming Motion Master with:
- Min 4+ years experience working in a Motion/Film/TV/Content production studio
- After Effects as their go to programme
- Skills in Premiere Pro (a bonus)
- Some knowledge of 3D (a bonus)
- Strong conceptual and forward-thinking ideas
- Excellent animation skills with a sense of timing, choreography and an eye for finer nuances
- A desire to drive motion as a language that can affect the entire brand experience
- A visual storyteller who’s comfortable planning and storyboarding
- Experience in delivering exceptional motion design, from moving typography to artistic image
- An understanding of the mechanics behind brand and identity
- The ability to take the creative lead on content projects
- An ability to absorb a brief, challenge it and present real solutions
- The ability to present to clients with confidence
- Experience managing external partners (Editors or Videographers etc.)
- Confidence in managing and delivering different projects simultaneously
- Schedule and time management skills
Are you someone who is…
- Motivated by motion design, style and brand
- Creative, curious, passionate
- A strong communicator and enjoys design debate
The reward & benefits
- Salary £35,000-£40,000 per annum (roughly $72,000 - $80,000 NZD)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working, 1 day a week from home
- New computer, open plan studio, shower facilities
- Performance-based bonus schemes
- Cycle purchase scheme and secure bike storage
- Carnaby card eligibility (neighbourhood discount card)
- Fresh fruit, breakfast and Nespresso coffee every day
- Office closes over 7-day Christmas period
- We can only accept candidates who plan to arrive in London to start a role before December 1st, 2022
- Check the visa requirements to ensure you have sufficient funds and are eligible to work in the UK
Hello London, Goodbye New Zealand
If this role appeals, apply today or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a brief summary of why you may be interested. Or call Pond Recruitment Director Leighton Howl directly on 021 702 573 for a confidential chat.
About This London Agency
They’re a 25-strong team working in Soho, building brands and relationships all over the world. They are design-led. They are strategic. They are ambitious.
This boutique studio is hardworking and committed to producing the best creative solutions. They pride themselves on the little extra touches that set their work apart. The agency aims to provide individuals with the platform to progress and is open to creating opportunities for people to achieve their goals across various disciplines and career levels.
They will be expanding their team over late 2022 and into 2023 to reflect their growing client base and are looking for more talented people. They encourage a team mentality and enjoy being together to produce their best work whilst maintaining a flexible working policy.
This agency has successfully employed New Zealanders across the four departments — Client Services, Creative, Digital, and Finance. They welcome career-driven Kiwi travellers heading over to London town.