|at TotallyAwesome Australia Pty Ltd (view profile)|
|Location||100 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
TotallyAwesome is seeking a creative social media superstar to join our Content team.
TotallyAwesome is a kids and teens content digital media company, and our team have been behind dozens of sponsorships with huge Australian creators across the gaming, comedy, beauty and lifestyle space. If you have experience in social media, content, and influencer marketing; are interested in the advertising landscape for kids, teens, Gen Z and Gen Alpha; and are looking for an opportunity to work with an amazing company of vibrant, passionate media experts on exciting briefs for world-renowned clients – then we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Head of Content Solutions, this role is focused on producing influencer content for some of the biggest companies in Australia. We’ve worked with Disney, LEGO, Nintendo – just to name a few! You will get to work on creative pitches, assist on production sets, and act as a point of contact for agents, clients and talent.
If you love variety, social media content, and working in a buzzing creative team environment, you could be the perfect fit for TA!
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Executing influencer content campaigns through every stage of production, from beginning to end - you will work on creative concepts for pitching, identify influencers to fit a client’s brief, negotiate contracts, manage briefing and multiple rounds of content approvals, and oversee measurement of post-campaign metrics.
- Acting as an ongoing point of contact for agents, clients and talent.
- Scouting new talent across all social platforms and manage our TA Creator database. · No two days will be the same, and you will always be managing deliverables for multiple campaigns and clients at once – you must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the time management skills to prioritise different deadlines.
- We are growing fast, and you will get to wear lots of different hats – if you’re eager to learn more about different sides of a media company, this is a perfect opportunity to pick up skills in sales, account management and advertising operations. We collaborate, support each other and share the load, and your day may involve jumping in to help support the team where required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- 3-5 years in social media, advertising, public relations or digital marketing
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written. You will speak daily with influencers, clients and agents, so you must be a master of client and customer service.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to meet quick turnaround times, multi-task, prioritise projects and communicate progress with management.
- Must be familiar with the ins, outs and intricacies of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube & TikTok. You should understand different audience behaviours and algorithms across each platform, and which to recommend for different campaigns.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change – things move at a very fast pace here, and you have to be able to stay calm, pivot, and come to solutions quickly.
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills.
- You’re an upbeat team player looking for a vibrant, close-knit team who work hard and have fun together. You have some good additions to the office playlist and love a good sushi-and-cocktail lunch break.
- Candidates must have the appropriate visas to legally work in Australia.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and Working With Children check.
- Tertiary education in communications, marketing, advertising, and or digital/social media disciplines.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
Please send us your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org