|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
- Are you an experienced copywriter looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have a passion for sport and comedy writing?
- Want to work for one of the most dynamic marketing teams in the country?
- At Sportsbet we challenge ourselves to create advertising that sets us apart from the competition - memorable, fun and oozing our brand personality
- That’s where you come in. The ideal candidate will work within our internal creative team as a part-time or full-time writer, generating brilliant ideas to answer multiple briefs across TV, radio, outdoor, print, retail, digital and social media
- We even like crap ideas, like when we paid out early on the ALP to win the Federal Election
- Reporting to the Creative Director, you will find yourself on TV ad shoots, in edit and recording studios, writers rooms and probably some sporting event with a cold beverage in hand
- Sportsbet has the in-house capability to create big ideas and the ambition to compete when it comes to award-winning advertising work and memorable ideas
- Alongside the internal creative team, we have an internal video production unit and design studio capable of creating best-in-class content as well as a social media team famous for some of the funniest gear on the internet
- We also work collaboratively with external creative agencies, which gives us the scale and expertise to launch big, brand campaigns
- You are a creative with experience working in an advertising agency, creative studio or as a freelancer
- You have a drawer full of scripts for hilarious TVCs ideas or YouTube sketches, unique digital executions or a cheeky activation that you only feel comfortable articulating in person and not on paper
- You work well in a team of fellow writers, taking insights and ideas and pushing them to the best execution possible, as well as with designers, directors, brand stakeholders and other creative guns
- You have a keen and current interest in sports and wagering, but most importantly a proven record and passion for producing original ideas
- Proven creative ability – experience in an advertising agency, creative studio, marketing department or possesses a portfolio of award-winning creative work
- Copywriting – ability to produce clear, persuasive and original copy for various media
Please email email@example.com
Sportsbet's purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by overdelivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. From the moment you walk in the door you'll see that fun is at the heart of the way we work. We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7000 cool, clever and curious people around the world. We’re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney and Darwin we’re tight knit, with 700 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools we offer that go over and above industry requirements. We care about our team members and customers and everyone at Sportsbet has a role to play in bringing our commitment to Responsible Gambling to life. Check out the tools and information we provide our customers to help manage their gambling on our dedicated site at https://responsiblegambling.sportsbet.com.au/hc/en-us