|Date Posted||January 16, 2018|
Learning isn't a destination, starting and stopping at the classroom door. It is a never-ending journey of discovery, challenge, inspiration and wonder. As the world's leading learning company, we're helping learners of all ages and stages across Australia reach their education goals, and find their way to a robust and fulfilling life.
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join Pearson as the Head of Digital Marketing Services, for the growing University Partnerships team.
This 12 month maternity leave cover contract, is a rare opportunity and is likely to be best suited to a senior digital agency candidate with preferably some exposure to the education market.
This role will head up the marketing function and will see you work incredibly closely with the leadership team giving you great visibility into the business strategy and operations.
Managing a team of 8+, you and your team will create and execute successful student acquisition programs and engaging retention initiatives, across various touchpoints in the student journey.
Pearson has a great culture and offers flexibility and work life balance.
- Significant experience in digital agency management in a role with direct client engagement across creative and media services
- Bachelor or Masters level degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to manage to timelines and budgets
- Client and stakeholder relationship development, negotiation and management skills
- Experience in leading teams through change and ambiguity an inspirational, hands on, open approach
- Knowledge of, or experience in the education industry will be highly regarded
Based in stunning, heritage-listed offices in Melbourne's Docklands, you have everything at your doorstep, not to mention the easy 2 minute walk from Southern Cross Station.
If you are as passionate as we are about changing lives through learning, then help us to learn more about you and why you want to work with Pearson. Click on the below link to create your application online.
At Pearson, we value the employee journey and pride ourselves in building an inclusive and diverse culture.