|at Redsbaby (view profile)|
|Location||Alexandria NSW, Australia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
We need a powerful injection of creativity into the strategic direction and day to day execution of our brand and communications to create clear distinction in a cluttered marketplace. Customers will be drawn to our brand and incredible products through your innovative campaigns and influential communications which will highlight our brand, product innovations and value propositions in a potent way. We want new, different and powerful. You will propel our brand DNA into a whole new trajectory!
You’re a natural creative individual with distinctive and brilliant concepts, that you bring to life using incredible visuals and marcomms. The finished results make our customers want to ‘lick the screen’ and buy our products.
You’re passionate about making a BIG impact. You’re innovative and forward thinking and live to try new things. You move fast; with exceptional execution. You collaborate with others to see your visions come to life. You will own our brand’s strategic creative direction, being responsible for ensuring all creative execution aligns with a distinctive, ownable DNA.
You want to work somewhere with a flat structure and fervent leadership to deliver upon your visions….
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role is strategic yet hands-on.
- Define the brand’s strategic creative direction, together with our Head of Marketing and Creative Agency, delivering all creative elements of the brand including marketing & communications for all channels with a heavy emphasis on eComm and digital.
- Responsible for approval of the creative direction of all marketing communications.
- Responsible for creating campaign, brand and product marcomms that are distinctive, compelling and on-brand, and will ignite the demand and adoption of our products.
- Accountable for leading, managing and implementing the design function for the brand in line with the business strategy.
- Evolve our brand DNA to ensure it is innovative and relevant.
- Conceptualize and deliver original, compelling and resonating campaigns and launches which stand out and engage our target market, driving the demand and adoption of our market-leading products.
- Develop powerful and resonating campaign concepts, including both visual and accompanying comms/ copy.
- Own the design process from concept generation to production and successful launch, ensuring our unique brand proposition remains the industry benchmark.
- Hands-on, managing large scale launches, whilst also creating and delivering unique and compelling day-to-day marketing materials.
- Ownership and execution of our brand’s visual identity across all touch points.
- Responsible for one direct report and work flow within the design team to ensure work is prioritized and assets, projects and campaigns are delivered as per brief and on time.
- Manage creative process end-to-end, including concept development, art direction, full production management and creation and delivery of final artworks in alignment with brand guidelines, project milestones and budget; act as the custodian of our brand visual identity.
- Full production management for all photoshoots and video shoots, including the planning, organising, directing and controlling of all production-related activities.
This role will suit someone that has come from brand or agency side and wants to own one brand end to end. You are senior and able to set the vision and direction of the brand yet prepared to get hands on in the execution to see your vision come to life. Ideally you will possess a number of years’ experience on the agency side, having been exposed to and having had a core role in delivering powerful marketing campaigns for market-leading brands and market disruptors, and gone on to work on the brand side proving your work has delivered rapid growth year to year.
Sound like the place you want to make your mark? Don’t hesitate to apply.
This is a full-time role available for an immediate start. Full working rights only.
We’re passionate about making a big impact. We’re leaders, not followers. ‘Forward thinking’, ‘Collaboration’ and ‘Exceptional Execution’ are our core beliefs. Our employees are at the center of our business and we believe that with the right team members, we can deliver the best customer experience with our products, brand and people. We work hard but have fun and a laugh along the way and are proud of our great team and culture.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a market leading brand, driving our brand’s visual identity and position in market to a new level.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Passion for, and proven ability to, deliver unique, compelling and powerful creative; drive for being the market-leader and not the market-follower (‘copy cat’).
- Autonomous with strong work ethic and a passion to see your best work come to life.
- Sound understanding and application of conceptual approach to the design process.
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) working as a Creative Manager/ Director, Senior /Lead Graphic Designer providing art direction and full production management on lifestyle video and photography.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to generate strong, resonating campaign messaging.
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders and complex projects with multiple deadlines, deliverables which at times can run over days and weeks.
- Prepared to work overtime (both long hours and on weekends during business-critical launches / campaigns) to ensure the delivery of assets/ campaigns for a timely and successful launch.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CS 6) – Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop etc
- ‘Live and breathe’ design, following the ‘best in class’ and studying how market leading brands position themselves and communicated with their customers using innovative and unique creative.
- And lastly… a passion for delivering unique, market-leading creative that inspires and resonates, driving consumer demand and adoption of our beautiful products!