|at M&C Saatchi (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
Working on a major national brand, you will have the opportunity to lead a team, partner with leading Creatives, and produce award-winning work.
- Develop strong relationships with both senior and junior clients.
- Be the ‘go to’ person, responsive to client expectations and business requirements
- Create strategic communication frameworks for clients
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with your team
- Develop fully integrated campaigns leveraging all disciplines including advertising, direct marketing and digital
- Optimise effectiveness across individual campaigns, from brief through to implementation
- Manage and deliver monthly revenue forecasts
- Manage improvement of account profitability and for ways to grow the client business
- Identify, anticipate and communicate any risk and scope issues
- Efficiently recruit brilliant people to foster our culture
Desired Skills and Experience
To keep this simple we want a brilliant Group Account Director who…
- Inspires and drives the creative product.
- Actively collaborates and contributes ideas
- Brings leadership: Understanding, empathetic but charismatic
- Has strategic knowledge: TV, radio, print production, sponsorships & other emerging media
- Is strong in Digital: web, email, mobile and emerging digital media.
- Understands product lifecycles, customer and customer experience, information architecture, information design including functional specifications, sitemaps, wire-frames (storyboards), workflows and budgets
- Has passion for new technologies and marketing concepts
- Is Business/Marketing/Technical degree/diploma qualified (or equivalent experience)
- Has at least 8 years in Account Service, Leadership, Project Management or marketing within Agency
- Has worked in multi-disciplinary team environments
- Brings proven experience managing advertising accounts and Comms professionals
It goes without saying - we want someone dedicated and passionate about developing a career in advertising.