|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2017|
We have a fantastic new hybrid role for an Intermediate Designer who’s a strong all-rounder, looking for a better creative work environment and overall job satisfaction. Sounds like a unique role, well it is.
You’ll be working closely with the Agency’s Creative & Design Directors’ and their internal design team of three to develop collateral and material for advertising campaigns, new brand identities and online roll-outs. Ideally, you’ll be highly proficient in Adobe as well as other associated software, keen to add new skills to your repertoire and not above putting together the odd PowerPoint presentation or last minute studio changes.
You’ll definitely need a good range of design and some digital projects in your portfolio, and you’ll also need to have a winning “Can do” personality to land this absolute gem of a role.
- Minimum 5 years
- Agency experience (Min 2 years)
- Advertising design & craft - retail, print & collateral for events, sales and promotions
- InDesign (advanced), Illustrator & Photoshop for Mac
- Publication & layout design
- Strong conceptual design thinking and craft
- Brand Identity
- Presentations, documents and tenders
- Brand Guidelines – creating, working from and interpreting
- Digital Design – websites, media rich banners
- Illustration & photography direction
Desired Worth Ethic:
- People person, confident communicator
- Calm under pressure, able to prioritise
- Diligent and focused, self-motivated
- Tertiary (preferred)
- Central Location near supermarket, gyms, parks and transport
- Sociable agency with staff perks
- Large variety of clients (small & large corporates)
- Mentoring in a design studio
Let talent director, Leighton Howl and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. If this sounds like you then please apply below with your CV, portfolio and a brief summary on why you’re interested in the role.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.