|Location||West Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2019|
About the business
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an Iconic West Australian organisation. Our people are passionate about fulfilling our mission, and our new overarching strategy is based on future sustainability, impact, innovation, relevance and positioning. This is an awesome time to join our team as we embark on this exciting journey of transformation.
About the role
- Graphic designer role with exposure to interior design and 3D modelling
- Full time or temporary opportunity available.
Are you a mid-weight designer looking for a unique in-house opportunity? Then this role could be for you. You will be working with a collaborative team in the Digital and Creative Studio. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and production of creative and graphic design solutions that support a range of initiatives across Scitech—including promotional materials, marketing communications campaigns and exhibition design.
You will be an integral member of the team creating innovative and compelling work that brings to life the Scitech brand and embraces best-practice approaches to meet the requirements outlined in creative briefs—from ideation to execution. Through experimentation, critical thinking, and extraordinary attention to detail, you will be instrumental in developing work that inspires both current and potential customers for one of Western Australia's most beloved brands.
- Produce a high standard of digital and printed creative work for diverse purposes, audiences and projects
- Liaise with internal customers regarding specifications, briefs, timeframes, production details and changes as required
- Liaise with printers and other production suppliers as required
- Support the Senior Graphic Designer and Manager, Digital and Creative as required.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design with a minimum of 3 years’ Graphic Design experience, agency experience desirable
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite CS6 skills including InDesign, Sketchup, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You are naturally curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities with an ability to react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction to pivot when necessary
- Demonstrated experience liaising with external service providers
- Experience with 3D modelling program - Blender or 3DS Max, and knowledge of AutoCAD and file transfer protocols a plus
- Photography, video editing skills and knowledge of interactive media and user experience design a plus.
Please provide an up to date portfolio with your application. Please apply by submitting your CV and a brief introduction/cover letter to Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org. Scitech will close this role once sufficient applications have been received.