|at The Creative Store (view profile)
|January 19, 2024
Are you a multi-skilled Intermediate level Graphic Designer looking for a unique opportunity?
Do you have 3-4 years of agency experience as a Designer?
This agency, a small and dynamic creative studio based in Surry Hills, Sydney. They are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join their team. You will bring fresh ideas, and be capable of seeing design concepts through to finished art for print, digital or environmental production. If you love conceptual thinking, typography, wordplay, art direction and have a unique design sensibility, please drop us a line.
- Provide studio support and assist with creative/campaign rollout
- Artworking, file supply for print and digital projects
- Collaborate with the team to deliver exceptional design outcomes, ensuring consistency across all projects
- Stay up-to-date with emerging design trends, techniques and technologies
- Communicate effectively with the team to ensure timely delivery of work
- 3-4 years experience in graphic design, brand, and layout design
- Campaign design and integrated campaign roll-out experience
- A creative collaborator and team player
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Know production processes for print and digital
- Well-organized with good time management skills
- Brilliant in the Adobe Creative Suite – Especially in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Motion/Animation and website design knowledge would be a bonus but is not essential
- Dynamic, positive working environment
- Opportunity to work on all types of projects from ideas to finished art
- Work with a curious, collaborative and supportive team
- Centrally located studio in Surry Hills, Sydney
This agency is committed to providing a supportive and collaborative environment for their team members to grow and develop their skills. If you are a talented and enthusiastic Midweight Graphic Designer with a passion for design and the ability to work collaboratively, we would love to hear from you.
Ensure you send your cv and work with your application.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only reply to candidates who are suitable for our current roles.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.