|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
Our Experience Design team creates intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Experience Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Brainstorm and create concepts for best-in-class user experiences
- Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
- Create concept models, user interface sketches, and detailed schematics.
- Strategize, concept, and design groundbreaking platforms for our clients
- Develop straightforward design approaches to complex design problems
- Collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work closely with fellow creatives and developers to ensure a cohesive design system
The ideal person
- Has a solid understanding of user centered design principles
- Knows what types of experiences are made possible by current technologies
- Has impeccable organization skills
- Keeps calm in stressful situations in a fast-paced environment
- Is genuinely interested in at least one of these things: product design, commerce, mobile, branding, retail, or social media
- Is an expert communicator and has stellar analytical skills
- 2+ years’ experience in Experience Design or relevant school experience
- If you’re equal parts strategic, conceptual and design oriented
At R/GA, we design business and brands for a more human future.
We believe our best work comes from audacious combinations of people and skills to create something new. We are a network of talent, operating as a team of 1,600 multidisciplinary, collaborative people with the power of big and the speed of small.
Our Melbourne and Sydney teams are growing—we encourage applications from people across all backgrounds, genders and communities, and are committed to creating a safe, supportive place for them to do their best work.