|Location||FORTITUDE VALLEY, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
A proven Creative Leader is now required to drive and set the creative and strategic vision for an award-winning creative agency.
- Senior creative leadership position for a worldly well-travelled Creative Leader
- Be Responsible for an impressive client folio of well known brands
- Leading creative advertising agency highly respected & awarded
Our client is united by the power of human connection. As a global brand experience agency, they harness creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands that impact the world. An opportunity now exists for an ECD to join their QLD office.
As Executive Creative Director you be an integral part of the creative leadership where you will work closely with the MD and other Executive team leaders to drive and set the creative and strategic vision for Brisbane. You will manage senior-level creative talent while also serving as a mentor to junior's who join the agency. Along with the Regional CCO, you will build award-winning case studies, win awards, and participate in top industry events.
- 12+ years of experience including success at a leading brand integrated advertising or digital agency
- A strong creative pedigree with a track record of delivering award-winning creative work repeatedly in a variety of mediums
- A well-rounded, big-idea and big-picture business thinker and strategist
- An unwavering curiosity for creative innovation
- A proven leader with a thoughtful, mature, deliberate creative opinion
- A proven ability to partner with other senior leaders to drive business results
- A strong portfolio of brands and running major pieces of business
- Clear passion for and experience in nurturing creative talent at various levels
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to reshape an already successful agency with some great new leadership additions. If you are ready in taking the next step forward in your career, give us a call to discuss your aspirations. Please email your application with resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.