|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2018|
Planning / Strategy
Our client is a transformation agency who bring psychology, data and creativity together. They help their clients strengthen the alignment between culture and business strategy, and are looking for a superstar in Organisational Development to play a pivotal role in delivering their culture change, employee experience and people analytics programs.
To be successful in this role you’ll be passionate about businesses, curious about people, and fiercely believe in the difference your work can make. Using data to tell a story and solve challenges, you’ll be confident sharing your ideas and building relationships in this fast-paced environment.
This role will see you working on high profiles culture change and employee experience projects. You’ll deep dive into each client you work with to understand their strategy and the business problems they need to solve.
You will be involved in research, data, and analytics, driving bespoke survey design, facilitation workshops and turning data into insights,
To be successful in the role you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting, or an in-house Organisational Development role
- A degree in organisational psychology or psychology
- Interest and experience in human behaviour
- Strong understanding of people data
- Experience in facilitating workshops with C-suite
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus to drive business outcomes through people
- Clear and engaging communicator
- Curiosity about the world, business and people – ‘why’ is the word you use a lot
- An enabler by nature – able to work on multiple projects at once and stay resilient during tight timeframes
If you are looking for a challenging role, in a creative agency with a difference, send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference Job: 454.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.