|at National Heart Foundation of Australia|
|Location||Applicants from all capital cities in Australia are welcome to apply, Australia|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
- Play a part in fighting the biggest killer of Australians - heart disease.
- Supportive, flexible and values-driven environment
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Applicants from all capital cities within Australia are welcome to apply
We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Lead to join our Digital Marketing team and take the lead over the Heart Foundation's email and 1:1 marketing capability.
Reporting to our Digital Manager, your new role will see you collaborating with all areas of the organisation to achieve the below key accountabilities.
- Develop and implement acquisition and retention marketing strategies across direct and targeted marketing channels to achieve revenue raising, brand and health targets: including email and SMS.
- Ensure data within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and integrated technologies is accurate, fit for purpose and continually improved.
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to develop customer lifecycle pathways, on-boarding and user journeys to achieve acquisition and retention targets.
- Provide expert strategic and tactical advice and support regarding marketing automations and lifecycle journey design
- In conjunction with our campaigns team, analyse the effect of our email communications and implement strategies for improvement and growth.
- Perform post-campaign analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns and lifecycle journeys.
- Manage the Email campaign calendar and coordinate resources and traffic.
- Lead an analytical approach to a "test, measure and learn" methodology to progressively improve campaign performance against targets.
- Manage and motivate the Email team and provide coaching, regular feedback and opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development.
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our Connecting Hearts Strategy (2021 - 23) is focused on our life saving work in Research, Support & Care and Risk Reduction, to reduce heart disease and improve quality of life of all people in Australia.
To be successful in this role you will have relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or business or demonstrated experience in a senior email and lifecycle marketing role.
The key skills, knowledge and experience required for this role include:
- Demonstrated experience with a large-scale email service provider (SFMC, Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot).
- Demonstrated analytical skills with experience working with complex data sets for targeting, insights development, segmentation, journey design and testing.
- Demonstrated project management and evaluation skills with a track record of delivering outcomes on time and budget.
- The ability to negotiate and manage agreements with external suppliers and service providers.
- The ability to work in a collaborative and consultative style with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate meetings with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing a high performing team.
Our staff believe in our purpose, they are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. We promote active living and support our employees to lead a healthy work life balance.
- Generous Salary Packaging
- A positive and supportive culture
- Additional day of leave at Christmas
- Programs and initiatives that focus on your wellbeing at work
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter addressing the essential requirements. Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
Candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples and other diverse groups.
Applications close: 11.59 pm on 30 January 2022