|at Moose Toys (view profile)|
|Location||Cheltenham, Melbourne, Australia|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2017|
Work closely with Multi Media Producer and external production partners to ensure the editing of all TVC materials meet global requirements and delivered on time.
- Understanding a brief or storyboard to grasp production needs and specifications.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of projects.
- Proficient in Premier, After Effects, Adobe creative suite.
- Editing of TVC’s & sizzle reels.
- Input music, voice, graphics and effects.
- Preparing network approval files.
- Understanding of online video platform requirements.
- Mastering of TVCs for AU and international markets.
- Upload TVC’s for station delivery.
- Thorough technical knowledge of broadcast specifications for both PAL and NTSC.
- Management of all project assets and masters.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Consult with stakeholders throughout post production process.
- Highly motivate individual with exceptional eye to detail and time management skills.
- Able to think strategically and commercially.
- Able to juggle multiple competing deadlines.
- Problem solver at heart!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 5 years + experience in an Agency or Post Production facility.
- The ideal candidate has worked in the toy industry or has children’s products and brand experience on a national or global scale.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
Under the direction of the Multi Media Producer:
PRE SHOOT (TVC)
- Review all storyboards before final sign off to minimise any potential issues for post editing (reviewed with Brand Manager, Art Director and Multi Media Producer).
- In conjunction with the Multi Media Producer, manage the timeline to deliver the TVC and manage workflow around the schedule.
- Work with internal creative team to schedule any creative work (i.e Island Shots) so they are delivered on time.
- Work with Multi Media Producer and external Production Company to transition the job in-house for editing.
- Liaise with internal and external partners on spot approvals and mastering of commercials based on all market final spec requirements.
- Liaise with Brand Management team so they can schedule internal meetings for final sign off and keep all territories informed of when masters will be ready to download.
SIZZLES / DIGITAL ASSETS
- In addition to TVC there will be the requirement to work with the internal creative team to edit marketing tools such as sizzles and digital assets.
TIME & BUDGET
- Keep to the schedule defined and proactively communicate if there are delays
- Ensure budget set for the commercial is maintained and no overage without pre approval or spend being revised.
- Be prepared to mentor and guide the Brand Management team around what is / isn’t possible when editing a shot.
- Provide creative input where required based on experience.
- Work with wider creative team to ensure assets are created in a timely manner for final post editing tasks.