|at The Crowd Co|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
We are seeking a talented and organised designer to join our small but growing Sydney based content agency. Working within the creative team the successful candidate will implement their keen design skills to produce highly effective visual communication across digital channels.
A little about us:
At The Crowd Co. we meld innovative, insight fuelled ideas which we execute using the latest technology. Originally setup in Melbourne our newer Sydney base is located in Ultimo. We produce effective and engaging content across all digital media and platforms.
What you will be doing:
Working as part of the creative production team you will design and build highly effective visual communication that answers the brief.
You will take direction from the senior creative team while working on conceptual design projects through to simple Mac operation tasks. Some of the daily projects may include: designing artwork for social media, digital display assets/banners, storyboarding for video and animation as well as UI design.
You will contribute to content brainstorm sessions and have your finger on the pulse when it comes to digital design trends. Assisting our video and photography teams with the production of content is also a requirement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A critical design eye with excellent design skills
• A tertiary design education
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign a must. Premier, After Effects, XD, Animate/Google Web Designer an advantage.
• Ability to think creatively as well as being strong on the design tools
• Ability to design and build HTML5 digital display
• 3-5 years experience in graphic design in an agency environment.
• Knowledge of digital marketing concepts and technologies with an interest in emerging digital platforms.
• The ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks and be self motivated and disciplined.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Video editing and animation experience (highly regarded but not essential).
Please send CV and attach PDF portfolio or link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. No recruiters please.