|at The Taboo Group (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2017|
WHO WE ARE
Welcome to Taboo – an advertising agency for a world that hates advertising. We’re a team of thinkers, makers and entrepreneurs, born on the streets over 17 years ago. We work from an understanding that people today are literate, socially-connected and come equipped with an immaculate bullshit detector. Which, sadly, has led to the end of the gloriously convenient age where customers were happy to take a brand at its word. We’ve made it our business to understand the invisible lines between interesting and self-interested. And because of this, we’re specialists in earning attention through creating ideas that people actually want to be a part of.
WHAT WE DO
Customer connection is a fluid concept. Because of this, we’re setting the course on a daily basis, exploring new ideas and ways to connect these with our audiences. This means our capabilities have to continually evolve. Today, they include:
Brand Strategy ● Concept Development ● Copywriting & Design ● Brand Creation & Development ● Content Creation ● Social Media Management ● Influencer Strategy & Engagement ● Brand Experiences ● Event Production ● Brand Collaboration ● Product Seeding
We are on the hunt for a passionate, digitally-obsessed strategist to help us produce truly progressive creative ideas. Are you a unicorn who can help drive the digital & social strategy on brands like Nike, Haagen-Dazs, NAB, TAC, Stella Artois and Mecca? The person that gets the gig will be well-versed in digital strategy, specifically:
- Knows what's happening next in the worlds of arts, music, fashion and tech
- Can analyse consumer, brand and market data to support the preparation of brand strategies and insightful creative briefs
- Can work collaboratively with clients and creative teams to develop and execute strategies that drive business objectives
- Knows how to oversee the smooth operation of multiple social media accounts
- What brands are winning online right now and Why?
- What is the most interesting social media account you follow and why?
- Other than digital strategy, what is your great love in the world?
- Can you get through a meeting without using the word ‘leverage’?