|at APR Creative (view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
Are you an experienced and self-motivated Digital Specialist looking to work on projects for big-name brands in a friendly Bayside creative agency, renowned for a great work/life balance?
We're seeking a passionate Digital Specialist with at least 3-4 years of relevant digital experience. The successful candidate will be required to support the Marketing team of one of our major FMCG clients. You will also have the opportunity to work on other digital projects within the agency. Working between bayside and Richmond, you will have the best of both worlds, beach one day, inner city the next. With flexible hours and a car allowance, this job is the full package.
• Maintaining 10 company websites and micros sites
• Building microsites primarily using WordPress
• Creating banner advertisements and other digital media assets
• Assisting in bought media campaigns
• Managing SEO campaigns
• Maintaining hosting environments and domain name management
• Monitoring of websites using Google Analytics and Google Webmasters, reporting and making recommendations
• Overall support of the marketing team in all things digital
• Proven client liaison experience and exceptional time management skills
• An excellent understanding of digital marketing
• Expert in design, with proven ability to recommend and implement best practice solutions.
• Ability to work with different teams – marketing, hosting, media agencies
• Broad experience in web design/development, preferably for a design agency or large corporation with HTML and CSS skills
• Experience working with WordPress & AEM
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Extensive experience in Google Analytics and Google Webmasters
• A high level of design competency with an eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team who is focused on delivering great results for our clients as well on your own
Start Date ASAP
Only permanent Australian residents will be considered.