|at AXIS Social|
|Date Posted||January 2, 2019|
Axis Social is a specialist, direct response Facebook and Instagram advertising agency. We are looking for a digital project manager to be responsible for overseeing the successful development of a broad range of creative advertising deliverables.
This will include:
- Ad creative elements including video & images
- Direct response copy for ads and landing pages
- Campaign specific landing pages
This is initially a remote part-time contract role, meaning you have the freedom to work from anywhere you like. The role also has the opportunity to turn into full-time employment for the right applicant.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end digital production and project management, from initial briefing through to completion
- Effectively managing campaign projects including timelines and budgets
- Compiling image briefs and providing feedback & revisions to graphic designers
- Compiling video briefs and providing feedback & revisions to video producers
- Compiling landing page briefs and providing feedback & revisions to front-end developers
- Liaise directly with clients to submit deliverables, receive and synthesise feedback/revisions, and get approval.
- Work from anywhere in the world - as long as you're available during Australian time zone business hours
- Demonstrated experience delivering a variety of advertising creative deliverables
- A deep understanding of the Facebook and Instagram advertising environment and social media strategy
- Understanding of design & UX principles
- Excellent project management and reporting/data analysis skills.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication
- High attention to detail with a creative eye
- Ability to work and communicate directly with graphic designers, video producers and front-end landing page developers
- Manage a variety of client projects and deliverable types at one time
- Ensure all team members are creative deliverables are delivered on time, to expectation and on budget
- Liaising with clients to gather requirements, documents, feedback and approvals
- Proactively improving our internal processes to provide value to our clients and team
Ideally, you would have some experience with the following:
- Brief & Document Management via Google Suite - Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Project Management via Asana
- Communication via Slack
- Landing Page Development via UnBounce & InstaPage
Please include the following with your application:
- Examples of relevant work or experience
- An indicative hourly rate