|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2018|
New Zealand's most progressive women's fast fashion brand is on the hunt for a super-star Creative Producer!
Are you obsessed with fashion and love all things digital? Are you a freak when it comes to juggling multiple people, groups, tasks, budgets and deadlines?
You may have come from an events or film/TV production background, and are looking to move client side. Or, come from an agency production background and want to move in-house.
The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting the digital team through coordination and management of directional/studio photoshoots and social events. This will include the day-to-day management of key internal and external personnel, managing and networking to build strong relationships and coordinating travel.
You'll be the "go-to" person supporting all production based activities across studio, social media and events. You'll have the knowledge of where everything is, know how to deal with stylists, photographers, models, agencies and makeup artists and be confident to keep things to time and schedule.
You need to have a cool head, be highly adaptable and focused on knowing what's going on at all times. You'll have tact, flair and the natural ability to effectively push people to deliver the best possible results.
If this is right up your street then apply today!
- 2 years producing experience (studio, photography, film/tv production)
- Fashion industry experience (preferred)
- Event management a bonus
- Studio coordination; arranging schedules, stylists, photographers, models, makeup artists and travel
- Shoot coordination; manage and coordinate parties involved with the shoots
- Event coordination; supporting events and activities alongside marketing and studio teams
- Relationship management; manage and build relationships with key internal and external personnel
- Extraordinary planning, organisation & time/deadline management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network
- Strong computer literacy
- Team player
- Customer & sales focused
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Flexibility with a willingness & ability to continually change
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Tertiary (Degree in Communications, Events, Production or equivalent)
- Sociable & fun in-house studio
- Staff discount & perks
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.