|at Out of the Square Media (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2018|
OOTS is an ideas agency. We’re what used to be called an advertising agency. These days it’s about so much more than that. We’re all about the ideas, strategy and driving serious results.
At OOTS we love the thrill of birthing ideas and sending them out into the world. This, coupled with the urge to make something awesome from literally nothing is what gets us up in the morning. Sometimes we can’t believe this is actually a job.
If you want to get a good feel for what it’s like around here, check out our website or stalk us on social media.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist/Digital Account Manager to join the OOTS family and assist with our ever-expanding client base. If you love Newcastle or are looking to relocate, thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment and love being part of a fun team then we want to hear from you. Finding the right person is just as important as finding the right skills and we are on the hunt!
• Assist with the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns and website builds, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with relevant departments to execute integrated campaigns
• Assist Account Services on gathering and developing digital briefs and scope of works
• Develop quotes and work within the digital team to ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Be an all-around Digital Marketing legend who has a positive, can-do attitude
• Be willing to help where required, be a team player and like to have a good laugh
The Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years industry experience in a digital marketing role (agency experience may be favourable)
• Advanced understanding of Inbound Marketing strategies and how to develop, implement and manage digital strategies for clients
• Experience in account/project management with a strong history of customer service
• Knowledge of relevant Google applications including Adwords, Analytics, Business Manager, Search Console, GTM, etc
• Knowledge of Project Management Software e.g.BaseCamp, Jira, Wrike and experience using this to manage projects, clients and workflow
• Intermediate Microsoft Office Knowledge
• A good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and related strategies
• Broad understanding of content management systems (especially WordPress)
• Basic working knowledge of email database marketing
• A good understanding of SEM and other online advertising
• Ability to develop digital marketing strategies to help clients reach their marketing objectives
• Exceptional time management skills
• Obsessed with results and an understanding on how to let data drive creative ideas
• A solid understanding and experience with social media campaigns including Facebook and Instagram ads
• Amazing, fun open office with the most incredible ocean views
• Located in the incredible East End with easy access to public transport and parking
• Monthly health bonus
• Additional leave day provided on your work anniversary
• Training and support provided to develop your personal and professional goals
• A coffee snob’s dream location and surrounded by cafes a-plenty
• Regular social events, cheese plates and bakeoffs
• A generally vibrant, fun-loving, creative family to be a part of
Reports to: Senior Digital Strategist
Remuneration commensurate with experience.
We will do our best to get back to all applicants, but realistically it's likely to only be those that are shortlisted, sorry.
All applications will remain confidential.
Applications close: cob Friday June 29th 2018
Please send your application to
Out of the Square Media Pty Ltd