|at Pearson (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2017|
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible.
Our University Partnerships Department is the latest stage in our evolution. Partnering with leading Australian Universities, we assist them to acquire and retain students for online programs that deliver scale and accessibility through a flexible and highly desirable student experience.
We’re seeking a digital all-rounder to join Pearson as Digital Marketing Specialist. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing Services, this role will create and execute successful lead generation programs and engaging retention initiatives, across various touchpoints in the student journey, for our university partners.
Your digital agency experience will be beneficial as this is a partner facing role that demands exceptional relationship development, project management and communication skills. You’ll also apply these skills to day to day briefing and management of creative and media agencies.
Key accountabilities include;
• Develop and implement annual strategic marketing plans with measurable outcomes
• Positioning and differentiating the university’s programs to ensure marketing effectiveness
• Continually monitor and analyse campaign performance for ongoing optimisation and improvement
• Day to day briefing and management of creative and media agencies
• Plan and maintain accurate marketing budgets
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Previous experience in a digital agency or digital marketing role
• Experience with media planning and buying – SEO, PPC, display advertising, content
• Experience in analysing consumer behaviour and drawing key marketing insights will also be highly regarded
We’re proud of our people – their passion, talent and results. At Pearson we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in stunning, heritage-listed offices in Melbourne’s Docklands. The role offers the flexibility to achieve work/life balance and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in growing your career with the world’s leading learning organisation then please apply via this link: https://pearson.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1704764