|at EHPlabs (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2019|
EHP Holdings (EHPlabs) is an umbrella company which heads up some of the world’s leading sports supplement and health / fitness brands.
EHPlabs has pioneered and revolutionised social media and influencer marketing since 2012 – back in the heyday when there was no reach restriction on Facebook, and Instagram didn’t even exist. EHPlabs’ key flagship product, OxyShred gained viral notoriety for its mass demand, all generated through our innovative social media marketing. Over the past 5 years, over 2 million people have experienced the positive impact of OxyShred, with the majority of these mega-fans discovering the brand through social media content and awareness marketing.
A sister brand of EHPlabs, Blessed Plant Protein has a key focus on providing health and lifestyle nutrition products to the vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, lactose-free, wholefood all natural market.
We are also excited to be pioneering the health and fitness industry through technology and app development. We’re constantly looking at new ways of reaching our audiences in a more effective and meaningful way; and technology development is our conduit for this.
You have 3 to 5 years experience in digital marketing with a strong acumen for delivering brand building experiences; and are well-versed in SEM + PPC lead generating initiatives.
You have a love for data-driven marketing with a focus on new customer acquisition, and a proven analytical proficiency, problem-solving abilities and are and both results and detail oriented.
Having worked in a B2B / B2C marketing capacity, you possess excellent social + communication skills (verbal and written); as well as an innate ability to build and foster strong relationships.
You are experienced in optimising landing pages, conversion forms and user funnels; and have proven success in driving profitable channel growth.
You have an agile mindset with a view of continual optimisation, problem solving skills, and operational efficiency; as well as demonstrated experience in data analysis, Microsoft Excel and web analytics tools.
The Bread and Butter of being our DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Audience + Channel growth
- Build and lead the user acquisition strategy funnels to achieve growth KPIs and goals for all content and paid campaigns.
- Lead marketing performance while monitoring all user acquisition efforts including paid channels (Social, SEM, PPC), email marketing, marketing automation, SEO, etc
- Monitor website analytics, spot problems within the funnels and drive ongoing scale and optimization.
- Scale and reach new audiences and niches.
- Build various marketing automation flows based on KPIs.
Sales + Marketing: (awareness, consideration, conversion optimisation and post purchase nurturing and marketing)
- Develop and implement channel sales and marketing plans in line with the business objectives to meet sales targets and KPIs.
- Build financial models to determine ROI and profit for all activity and new channels.
- Optimisation of sales and marketing methodologies to increase sales and customer retention.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruiters, thanks for thinking of us! We have this one covered!