|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2016|
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in the digital marketing space leveraging your analytical skill set?
We are looking for a digital marketing expert to join our strategy team who work on content strategies for a large number of clients across Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help Castleford optimise their products and processes, as well as support the team by analysing data to help boost client conversion rates and ensure successful strategies.
This successful applicant will also manage a small number of their own clients to get hands-on experience and insight into running successful content strategies.
What will you do?
- Play an integral part in providing digital marketing expertise to our clients and their strategies
- Help train and educate our Content Strategy team
- Liaise with product and project management teams to ensure best and optimal practices are being followed
- Perform in-depth analysis on internal and external data
- Deliver certain products (including reports) for clients which require a certain level of expertise
What you need?
- A passion for digital marketing (content marketing is an advantage)
- A relevant marketing degree
- Extensive experience on SEO, social media, data analysis, and digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with data analysis with a strong background in using Google Analytics and Search Console
If you believe you are a suitable candidate, apply today!
Who are we at Castleford?
Castleford is Australia and New Zealand's leading content marketing provider, with 15 years of global industry experience. We create and deliver scalable, cost-effective, and content-driven digital marketing solutions for every type of business, from start-ups to some of the region's biggest brands.
Our services are underpinned by our custom-built technology and all of our customers' editorial, graphic and video content is produced by specialist in-house teams working closely with our Google-certified content strategists. This unique approach and capability set allows end-to-end control of delivery and quality, and drives conversions and results for our customers.
We are a young and exciting business, passionate about our company culture and genuinely to our people and our customers.
If you think you could contribute to an already outstanding team in Auckland, then send through your CV and a cover letter of how you think you could contribute to firstname.lastname@example.org