|at Mona - Museum of Old and New Art|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
This position is based in Hobart (on the waterfront, in an old art deco newspaper building), and is part of Mona’s in-house communications agency. The team is responsible for about 40 Mona brands including the museum, two premium wineries, Tassie’s biggest craft brewer, a music and arts festival, a fleet of giant catamarans with fibreglass animals for seats, a recording studio, a record label, a bunch of hard liquor startups, chef’s hatted restaurants, about nine bars and even a cosmetics brands that may or may not turn invasive species into face scrubs.
So strap in—this is a role for a digital native with a love of data but also creative flair. At Mona we are looking for people with ideas, drive and skills that set them apart. We want each of our team members to help contribute to the creative fabric of the organisation. In your role as Mona’s Digital Manager, you will work alongside the Head of Digital and a small team of digital strategists and engineers/developers to identify digital opportunities and efficiencies; manage the lifecycle of digital projects and developments; support the digital marketing requirements for Mona and its subsidiaries; and work with a range of stakeholders from across the Mona brands to provide the best user experience for both our internal and external audiences. This role has a particular focus on digital project management, e-commerce and analytics.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project manage new digital product, platform and campaign rollouts as required, both within budget and to deadline;
- Contribute to and help deliver Mona’s digital solutions, innovations, policies and strategies;
- Maintain existing online platforms including Mona’s suite of websites and ticketing platforms, including, but not limited to, Mona, Mona Foma, 24 Carrot Garden, Moorilla, Moo Brew, Domaine A and Mona Shop;
- In collaboration with the marketing team, coordinate the production and rollout of content across all of Mona’s digital communication channels;
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders, manage customer databases including but not limited to Tessitura, Prospect2 and Shopify;
- Manage, store and analyse large data sets, across multiple technologies, to help inform business decisions, marketing strategies and identify efficiencies for the Communications cluster, and also for other clusters within the organisation;
- Identify new ways to improve and increase Mona’s digital presence while maintaining brand equity;
- Assist the content and marketing teams with digital and social ad buying, placement and reporting;
- Manage relationships and workflow with contractors and agencies;
- Work with all business units to continually upskill users in existing platforms, provide training for new platforms, and increase their understanding of analytical tools available to them;
- Ensure rigorous documentation and user guides are developed and maintained for existing and new digital platforms and processes;
- Ensure all of Mona’s digital platforms and processes are compliant with current, applicable legislation and codes of practice;
- Contribute to and help manage a high level of digital platform documentation.
- 6+ years of experience in a digital marketing, production or similar role
- Experience in digital project management;
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms (Shopify beneficial);
- Experience using Tessitura, or another event ticketing system is highly desirable but not a requirement;
- A good understanding of best SEO and SEM practices;
- A good understanding of digital analytics (Google Analytics, social analytics);
- Experience using a variety of CMSs (headless CMS experience is beneficial) and a basic understanding of CMS configuration;
- Asset management and creation;
A good understanding of UX/UI/UA principles;
- An excellent understanding of email marketing;
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities;
- The ability to creatively problem-solve
Interested? Apply here with a cover letter and CV. Applications close 18 May at 9am.