|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Level 2/4 Gundry St, Auckland Central, NZ, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2018|
Our client, a fast growing global automotive company based in Auckland is looking to hire their next digital & graphic design star to join their in-house marketing team.
Do you know or have passion for the automotive sector? Are you looking to leave agency and move client-side? Or are you simply looking to step up into an exciting new opportunity with much more creative freedom and input?
This role is 70% digital and 30% graphic design and you'll be responsible for the design of all internal and external marketing communications across all digital and print mediums. This includes, taking responsibility for developing and driving this well-recognised brand's visual identity at a local, national and international level.
You'll need to be a whiz on the tools, while working collaboratively to contribute to the brand and marketing creative process. Day to day tasks will include ideating and designing fully integrated campaigns, banners ads, digital, social and print marketing content, as well as assisting with art direction on photo and video shoots (the fun stuff).
The team culture is positive and a huge part of the role, perks include an in-house gym and very sociable environment.
Love getting fast-paced results? Have a desire to grow? Passionate about automotive? This could be your next big step - apply now!
- Minimum 3 years commercial digital & graphic design experience
- Design team or in-house creative department experience
- Strong in ideation and design thinking
- Full working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite (high level proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Strong planning and deadline management
- Be passionate and up to date with the latest industry trends
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Edge Animate
- Comfortable working from storyboards to create digital banners
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Problem analysis & resolution skills
- Experience with Premier Pro & After Effects (a bonus but not essential)
- Ability to use google analytics to report on digital campaigns a bonus but not essential
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Work well within a team and autonomously
- Passion to grow quickly in role and take ownership
- Takes Initiative
- Adaptability & hard working
- Positive communicator
- Enjoyable to have around
- Relevant Tertiary qualification preferred (Design, Digital Arts or similar)
- Great team culture – social and fun
- Central Auckland location
- Access to onsite gym and personal trainer
- Huge professional development opportunities
- Carpark included
Commencement / Ideal Start Date:
Immediately, 4 weeks notice is not an issue
Let Will and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.