|at Heart Foundation|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
- Permanent opportunity in a positive and supportive team environment
- Flexibility to support your work-life balance and well-being
- Great benefits, including generous salary packaging
We are seeking a talented individual to manage the day-to-day production of content across Heart Foundation websites and co-ordinate the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and activities.
Reporting to our Digital Manager, the Digital Delivery Lead will play a key role in the effective delivery of marketing campaigns and ensure that digital assets, social media, search and digital customer journeys are aligned and delivered in a timely manner.
This role will key business partner when it comes to defining and creating fit for purpose content and user experience for Heart Foundation websites and will act as a specialist when it comes to delivering customer focused digital content.
A day in the life of a Digital Delivery Lead will include:
- Working with our broader Marketing team to lead and deliver digital campaigns across the Heart Foundation.
- Collaborating with our Campaign and Creative and web teams to develop engaging content and experiences across digital formats - including copy, imagery and video.
- Optimising and enhancing website UX across all Heart Foundation web assets to achieve organisational objectives.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvements across the digital experience and working collaboratively with stakeholder to effect change.
- Ensuring all web content meets Heart Foundation agreed brand guidelines and quality standards.
- Assisting with the management of web operations and governance policies and processes to ensure all published content meets guidelines.
- Ensuring quality assurance and testing processes (cross-platform / device / browser and functional testing) are adhered to for all new web content.
- Ensuring digital activity is tracked and monitored in order to provide ongoing insights to inform improvement.
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our Connecting Hearts Strategy (2021 - 23) is focused on our life saving work in Research, Support & Care and Risk Reduction, to reduce heart disease and improve quality of life of all people in Australia.
The ideal candidate for this role will hold a tertiary qualification (or equivalent experience) in digital marketing or a related digital technology discipline, along with demonstrated experience in web content, web technology or digital marketing content.
You will have an understanding of CMS and SaaS platforms and supporting web technologies in addition to some understanding of platform integration and API's. You will also have experience working across digital channels and developing and managing web content.
Our team believe in our purpose, they are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. We promote active living and support our employees to have healthy work life balance.
- Generous Salary Packaging
- A positive and supportive culture
- Additional day of leave at Christmas
- Programs and initiatives that focus on your wellbeing at work
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter via the careers page on our Heart Foundation website addressing the essential requirements. Please refer to the position description available on our website for further information about the role.
The Heart Foundation is committed to creating a safe and inclusive work environment for all. We strive to represent the communities we serve and recognise the skills, knowledge and experience a diverse team brings to our organisation. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diverse groups
The Heart Foundation has recently implemented a Covid-19 vaccination policy requiring staff, volunteers and third party visitors attending our offices across all States and Territories to be fully vaccinated (two doses of an ATAGI approved vaccine plus a booster) or a valid medical exemption. The Heart Foundation will request vaccination or exemption evidence in the pre-employment stage.
Applications close: Sunday, 22 May 2022. We may commence shortlisting candidates prior to the closure of this role, so please don't delay submitting your application.