|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 5, 2022|
Are you a creative problem solver? Are you naturally curious?
Do you live and breathe branding and forward-thinking design solutions?
We are on the lookout for a passionate Design Lead / Senior Graphic Designer with a razor-sharp creative eye to join our fast-growing team of talented creative thinkers, doers, and great people. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a diverse and portfolio-defining group of FMCG, Alcohol, Luxury Fashion and Government clients, within an integrated agency that prides itself on its culture and people-first philosophy. The role offers designers plenty of scope to get their hands dirty on deliciously varied and revered group of clients. You will bring 7 years of experience and a portfolio demonstrating projects including: brand, integrated advertising, content, social and shopper.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 7+ years of design experience in a creative agency or marketing environment
- Must have essential software proficiency: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office
- Highly appreciated software proficiency: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe XD
- Present a portfolio that demonstrates you are innovative in your approach, showing examples of your work across a broad spectrum of real world projects including: brand, integrated advertising, content, social and shopper
- Strong typography skills and layout design
- Illustration skills are appreciated
- Highly competent in preparing final artwork files to despatch to print or digital partners
- Ability to multitask and work in fast-moving environment – works well under pressure
- Experience in leading and nurturing a design team with direct reports
- Guide and motivate a team of designers, providing feedback on their designs and creative ideas in a constructive and positive manner
- Work with senior clients and consult on key strategic projects
- Experience working on New Business pitches
- A high standard of presenting and exceptional attention to detail with strong grammar and writing skills
- Champion a positive and optimistic creative culture
- Quality and timely execution of tasks is paramount
- Reasonable knowledge of the creative production process and able to make recommendations in line with realistic budgets.
- Knowledge of process and disciplines within a creative agency environment
- Can-do attitude with a career focused nature
- Regular WFH days on Thursdays
- Opportunity to work remotely up to 2 weeks of the year
- Extra leave days including Mental Health, Birthday and Passion Project leave.
- Culture Club social events that the whole agency gets involved in planning
- Annual “Retreat” every year focusing on team building (and relaxing!)
- Big focus on mentoring, training and development
This might just be the opportunity you have been looking for. If this position sounds perfect for you, apply now.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.