|at iPopulate Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2017|
Reporting to the ECD, this is a fantastic opportunity to combine your branding, design and packaging experience to grow the visual offering for the Agency’s key Clients.
A core leadership role that demands a strong understanding of strategy and the ability to translate into beautiful design, you will be responsible for concept development for current product, NPD and as well as brand/print collateral.
An eye for detail, love of design trends and strong communication skills are required to lead the Agency’s designers and studio output.
A minimum of 10 years experience with an established portfolio that demonstrates design/packaging as a central role to the commercial success of a brand is required.
- Responsible for the design strategy and high quality execution of designs for product, NPD, branding and print collateral
- Responsible for inspiring creativity and fostering new concepts that expand on the Client’s brand vision
- Manages the graphic design team and studio output
- Continually looks for opportunities to develop design & studio team members
- Responsible for proof of concept work by design team
- Manages the design schedule to ensure timely completion of designs and design package deadlines as well as other collateral
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of related or similar experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level of Proficiency in In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience in creation of design packages and execution of product designs
- Experience in research and analysis and design cycles
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to present concepts to internal teams and Clients in a persuasive manner
- Strong and experienced in leadership.
To open a confidential discussion or apply for the position, please send your folio and covering introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org