|at Adstaff Advertising Recruitment|
|Location||Shanghai and Beijing, China|
|Date Posted||February 15, 2018|
If you’re looking for a life-style change in a new city, whilst working at an award-winning International Design Agency, this is a great opportunity. This highly reputable Design Agency is on the hunt for a Design Director who’ll deliver creative excellence and produce strategic design solutions to ensure the best outcome for their clients. Positions are available in both Shanghai and Beijing.
You’ll be working on well-known blue chip FMCG brands (as well as some local ones) alongside an Australian creative director who is looking for a folio with FMCG packaging designs and memorable brand communication.
With an excellent package, including relocation and renumeration, this role has plenty of opportunities for you to be working within and alongside global teams.
- Providing clear direction to designers, illustrators, finished artists as well as outside 3rd party suppliers
- Supporting the Creative Director in representing design in strategic client presentations, meetings and de-briefs.
- Ability to think strategically, be able to contribute and add value to briefs
- Passion for and understanding of fast moving consumer goods and packaging
- Innovative - ability to provide creative solutions that exceed clients expectations and go beyond the brief
- Time management: Accountability to deliver on agreed timelines
- Excellent communication skills – both internally with client service as well as being able to provide solid rationale to clients.
- Deliver ideas and designs that are memorable and that can stand alone without any additional communication
5+years Brand, FMCG and Packaging
Client facing skills
Design Direction Portfolio
Solid team building and mentoring skills.
If this sounds like you, please get email your folio to firstname.lastname@example.org SORRY ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.