|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2022|
Are you a trail blazing Creative Team looking for a great new role?
Do you want to be part of an award-winning, independent agency with some big name clients and plenty of growth opportunity?
This award winning, independent creative advertising agency is based in Pyrmont, Sydney. They are expanding their team and they are on the lookout for an established Creative Team to join their expanding creative family. With a preference for an existing team (Copywriter + Art Director), however open to each individually. They need a pair of creatives with solid social agency experience, who understand the fast past nature of the social landscape. Demonstrable experience will be a must in landing this amazing opportunity.
You will be working with some of Australia’s leading brands. You won’t shy away from wearing multiple hats and rolling up your sleeves, helping out with wider business requirements.
As a team you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients
- Campaign ideation across all platforms
- Staying current with new media trends in order to provide clients with ground-breaking work and to stay one step ahead of competitors
- Inspire and mentor junior creatives
- Pitch and win new business
- Ability to produce original ideas
- The confidence to share and present ideas internally and externally
- Ability to create campaigns that produce results
- Ability to think laterally and literally
- Motivation to work on proactive ideas to generate new business
- An understanding and interest for data and tech
Art Director additional skills:
- Proficient across Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Keynote
- Prior experience managing and mentoring designers
- Captivating presentations skills and the ability to creative great presentation decks
- Animation / video experience will be looked upon favourably
Copywriter additional skills:
- Eye for detail
- Skilled across long and short form copy
- Experience with online content strategy and creation
- Ability to write audience-specific copy for several audience bases
- Perfect writing, editing and proofreading skills
If you are a skilled existing Creative Team– looking for your next move - we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.