|at The Creative Store (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2019|
Our client is a performance first creative agency based in Darlinghurst, Sydney. They are looking for a dynamic mid-level Creative Team to join their agency.
You will be working closely with their award-winning strategy team and the broader agency including a dedicated Design Team and will join forces to create big ideas across multiple channels.
You will be proficient working in any category or medium and consider yourself a digital guru. You will be inspired by the possibilities of technology and be comfortable working in a data-driven environment. No two days will be the same!
As their Creative Team, you will both have:
- 4 + years’ experience in art direction and copywriting, in an ad agency across different channels
- Worked together long enough to operate as one
- The ability to initiate, identify and nurture fresh and exciting ideas that have the power to influence behaviour
- A keen eye for detail and beautiful work that can transform a business
- Worked across a wide variety of channels and understand the difference between digital, direct, content, print, CRM, outdoor and radio and everything else in between
- Develop creative strategies that meet business needs through a clear understanding of brand, category and brief objectives
- You’re forward thinking, love tech and keeping up with industry trends when you’re not creating your own
If you’re looking for an agency that will challenge the way you think about data, strategy and creative processes, we want to hear from you! Solo Art Directors and Copywriters are welcome to apply.
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 21332.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.