|at Brannd Inc. (view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2019|
Studio/Executive Team Support Manager
Reporting to the Executive Team, this role is a broadly scoped, far reaching role within the group. Along the lines of a traditional Studio Manager, the role requires someone with a flexible, “Can-Do”, problem solving attitude. This role is more than just task management, the successful applicant will be critically involved in all aspects of the running of operations as well as the management of other key staff.
The applicant should display experienced in:
- Task Prioritisation - Use of Slack, Monday, Trello or other similar would be useful
- Stakeholder Liaison - Working with and transferring actions and deliverables between key investor and functional stakeholders
- Project Management - Work with executive team to define scope and goals and keep all functional stakeholders, staff and key contractors on task
- Managing creative and technical staff - Be the day to day go to for our creative and technical teams and ensure they are working productively and on task together
- Keeping records from meetings and allocating actions to relevant parties
The successful applicant will also:
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Be able to work autonomously
- Have a high level of attention to detailed
- Feel comfortable to contribute ideas and think creatively
Brannd’s vision is to be at the leading edge of digital incubation and growth, and through our unique network of stakeholders, investors and opportunities, will grow to be a globally relevant brand within a very short period of time.
Brannd is comprised of multiple sub-brands that have a variety of unique profit share/ participation agreements with external stakeholders.
A key Brannd entity Brannd Ventures is our business concept and ideation division. Brannd Ventures’ primary focus is to be outward facing, looking for ideas, opportunities and unmet needs across multiple industries where technology can help to deliver viable service or product offerings.
Brannd Foundry - where this role sits, is a full stack digital marketing and development division, both used internally for creating brands and businesses for Brannd, and also available as a full service consultancy in its own right, Brannd Foundry provides Design, Development, Financial, Operations, and Project Management capabilities to all new projects.
Currently working with stakeholders in the health, gaming, eSports, Celebrity and social influencer, fintech, and adtech industries, Brannd is in a unique position to see exponential growth in the coming 12 months that will see the group sitting within the top 20 global marketing companies (Oglivy, Accenture Interactive, Deloitte Digital, etc.) within 18 months.
Contact Andrew with a letter of introduction and CV.