|at The Pond (view profile)|
|Location||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2023|
Are you a creative director with advertising acumen, an eye for design, and have an established agency career? Can you produce big ideas that translate across traditional and digital media? This new regional agency role offers a partnership opportunity and would suit someone who is over big city life, and want a lifestyle.
Our client, a boutique Bay of Plenty agency, is looking for a well-established Creative Director, looking for a new career challenge and is ready to lead from the top. Is it time to take your award-winning creative career into a leadership role where your ideas and vision for client’s brands will be heard? Are you a naturally talented conceptual person, on point with the latest advertising, media, and marketing trends?
This leadership role works closely with the existing owner, and all clients, and encompasses all the skills and expertise of ideation, advertising, design, campaign, photography, film, and some other niche areas of branded online content.
The newly appointed CD will take charge of the agency's creative product, making work that embraces new brands, community campaigns, regional business, and overall marketing material for an array of nationwide clients. They’ll be ready to lead the work they produce, mentoring and advising clients and managing freelance suppliers – with confidence and autonomy. Self-managed leadership is key in this role, as is confidence in working with and presenting to newly procured clients.
This is an opportunity to be close to the agency owner, with the opportunity of becoming a partner in an exciting business set for a new wave of growth.
Apply today if you want to motivate, earn more, and be rewarded for your hard work and award-winning career.
We are looking for a creative leader with:
- Min 10-years’ of working in an advertising or design studio
- Experience in regional or heartland industries
- Award-winning “Art Director” led portfolio
- International experience a bonus
- Proven ideation and design development for large commercial clients
- Can lead the development and delivery of creative projects hinged on strong brand principles and marketing strategies
- Proven in expanding brand identity systems across varied applications
- High-level understanding of content production
- Across brand voice and can effectively work with writers
- Great client and stakeholder presentation skills
- Can manage other creative suppliers, specialists, and freelancers
- Able to share direction and articulate feedback with the design team
- Leadership expertise
- And of course across the tech suite of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Are you someone who can…
- Win the awards
- Lead and motivate the team
- Apply drive and confidence for clients
- Innovate and be curious
- Stay focused when projects pivot
- Salary $140,000 per annum + Kiwisaver
- Partner and buy-in opportunity after 6 months
- Array of benefits
- City central location – Beaches all around
- Computer & Tech Package
- Relevant tertiary qualification
If this exciting leadership role appeals, apply today or contact recruitment director, Leighton Howl at email@example.com or 021 702 573 with a top-line summary of why you may be interested.
We are only able to accept applications from people entitled to work in, and staying in New Zealand for the long term.
About The Pond:
The Pond is committed to becoming New Zealand’s number one specialist recruiter in the Digital & Tech, Creative & Design, and Marketing & Sales sectors. We focus on finding the best candidates in the local and overseas market, that last the distance and help transform our clients’ businesses. Established in 2006, The Pond is driven by a dedicated team of experienced recruiters and support team who get results for clients daily. Our audited placement average is 4.6 years, so the people we place do stick.