|at HAVAS RIVERORCHID (view profile)|
|Location||VIETNAM, LAOS, CAMBODIA, THAILAND, MYANMAR, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2017|
Creative Director Indochina Wanted
We’re an agency that is expanding very quickly in our market with a stable of blue chip clients. We are a full service offering that includes activation, media, digital and ATL.
- 3 - 5 years experience as an Senior Art Director / Creative Director
- Be an idea generating machine
- Passionate about ideas that are channel agnostic – you’ll be working primarily in the ATL, Activation and Digital space so experience is preferred
- Interact with Copywriters and your ECD to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned products and services.
- Possess solid skill set but with a desire to push yourself to take calculated risks in an effort to further your reputation and that of the agency.
- Work closely with the agency team from creative to client service to management. Be collaborative.
- Speak English fluently.
- Love building up your team and leading from the front
Produce innovative ideas for the visual elements of advertising campaigns in all kinds of media, including:
- cinema and television;
- internet (digital/viral marketing);
You’ll work on the campaign from the outset and manage details about the client, product, target audience and required advertising message.
- generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client's brief;
- meet your deadlines
- work closely with senior client service and the GM
- produce sketches or 'storyboards' (television) or 'roughs' or 'scamps' (print) to communicate ideas to the client;
- gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the communication is aimed at
- meet with the ECD and account managers before presenting ideas to clients;
- pitch ideas to clients;
- brief other members of the creative team;
- commission photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects;
- attend meetings at production houses and with other directors;
- work in editing suites to oversee the finished product;
- raise the overall creative standards