|at Junkee Media (view profile)|
|Location||Surry Hills, Australia|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2019|
Who are Junkee Media?
Junkee Media is one of Australia’s leading publishers and content agencies.
Junkee Media is the only publisher to have two titles, Junkee and Punkee, awarded the Media Brands of The Year at the Mumbrella Awards, and was recently named the Publishing Company of The Year at the Publish Awards.
Funny, smart, ballsy and interesting take on news, film, politics, TV and more, Junkee has seen it develop a strong following and established itself as one of the most interesting new voices in Australian media.
Backed by oOh!, a leading operator in the fast-growing Out Of Home advertising industry, our parent company is focused on creating deep engagement between people and brands through location-based media solutions.
The oOh! network is unparalleled, with a diverse portfolio of classic and digital signs across roadside, retail, airport and place-based media offering in CBD office towers, cafés, fitness venues, bars and universities.
Here's what we're looking for...
We're on the hunt for a Senior Creative leader to own all creative outputs for clients such as Qantas, American Express, Westpac, Nike, Netflix, and more.
You will lead a team to take ownership and set the creative vision for creative work that adds to the conversation, not just the noise.
Here's what you'll do...
You’ll run the creative process from ideation through to execution, ensuring the highest quality of creative output and that exceeds ours and our clients expectations.
You’ll also work across the broader oOH! business to show how great creative ideas can live across digital, social, out of home and brand activations and be responsible for;
- Inspiring and working with all departments at Junkee Media, setting the creative vision for our programs in pre-sale and overseeing execution in post-sale
- Orchestrating, nurturing and inspiring disciplines in the creation of that vision across its varied executions (video, design, native and production)
- Working closely with various strategic stakeholders on brief ideation, brainstorms and brief response to drive sell-through
- Owning the win rate of large, strategic briefs
- Work across social, various digital titles, out of home and brand experience platforms to deliver cross-platform creative
- Engaging senior level clients and build a strategic narrative for each creative solution during client meetings
- Overseeing creative output to ensure Junkee Media always puts the best foot forward and delivering quality content, on tone and on brief
- Identifying and overseeing creative partners to collaborate with (Designers, Artists, Photographers, Directors, etc.) and manage workflow and process of engaging them
- Leading multiple large, complex projects
- Evangelising learnings from the Studio to constantly improve the quality and effectiveness of work
Here's what you'll look like...
- You're a deeply creative thinker with a history of using digital and social storytelling that drives real outcomes
- You love pop culture and pride yourself on staying ahead of the curve with cultural trends
- You think of yourself as a non-traditional creative talent who is as much an innovator as a creative, and loves taking risks and trying new things (even if they sometimes fail spectacularly)
- You've experience successfully running an in-house Branded Content Studio or senior creative/strategy or role within an agency/studio
- You can demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- You're equally skilled at concepting and execution
- You're a true people leader with a strong sense of what it takes to motivate, inspire and drive creatives
- You're experience in pitch work and a strong storyteller that can take clients on a journey with ease
- You've cut your teeth in digital content creation for corporate clients and have a passion for the future of out-of-home content
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.